Tuesday, May 24, 2022

My idea of a perfect day

Probably every normal human being thinks that a perfect day is when you socialize, meet friends, go out, be happy and do something productive. Such a cliché concept it is pfffttt. let me bring some change in the society by introducing a new idea of a Perfect Day. so what makes my day perfect is spending time on my own doing stuff I like that includes;
  • not stepping out of my room for the entire day
  • not having anyone to talk to
  • having lots of snacks 
  • not drawing the curtains open to let in sunlight
  • keeping the lights in my room off
  • sitting in the dark binge watching and munching on my favorite snacks  
For many, this might not be a perfect day but the actual definition of a perfect day should be a day that makes you happy, a day that you spend according to your own will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All is valid

The way you have mixed feelings about your parents is valid. You might have loving parents, who love you with all their being but the mental...