Wednesday, May 25, 2022

SHE

 I see her every night. Sometimes she stands besides my bed, sometimes she stares through my window. She even once sat in my closet that was crack open and stared through it. First I was uncomfortable with her being in my room since I don’t share my room with anyone. Now I’m okay with it, at least there’s company. Everyone says I’m hallucinating but I know she is real. She sometimes get violent, she throws my stuff across the room and some of them break. 

I think ghost can have human like traits. She has feelings too. If I’m good with her, she will be good with me and vice versa. I think I am getting attached to her. I don’t want to deprive my life off her and I’ll cut off with the whole whole world if necessary. She is way more loyal and honest than any of you humans can ever be. Better to have a ghost in your life than pathetic humans. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

All is valid

The way you have mixed feelings about your parents is valid. You might have loving parents, who love you with all their being but the mental...