Monday, May 16, 2022

NATURE UWU

 Nature is so beautiful; all those colors, all types of green, all types of flowers, tall trees touching the skies. All those plants giving out oxygen. All those flowers giving out the most beautiful scent ever. Oh I wish humans could understand this earth is not earth without nature. I wish humans knew that how important ozone layer is but it is got a hole in it now, why? Because we are taking this earth for granted as if there are multiple earths out there. No there are not. There is no home for us humans other than this earth. I wish governments of all countries ban cutting down trees. I know space is needed for houses schools etc. but do not cut trees down for unnecessary buildings like that one tower in Dubai ( Burj Khalifa I guess that also once had the flag of the so called state Israel) 


Nature is beautiful and healthy. People in The past used to stay so active and healthy as they used to stay near nature. There was no pollution. I wish I was born in that era. I’d stay hours in the field of dandelions painting sceneries on a big canvas.


Does not this thought make you wanna go live in a small hut near a forest? No TV no Music just the sound of birds, insects and the rustling of trees. 




I love you earth, I am sorry for what we have done to you. I am sorry for our ruthless behavior. Only if I had the power I would have returned everything we have taken from you. There will be a day when humans will find it difficult to breathe, they will realize what they have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All is valid

The way you have mixed feelings about your parents is valid. You might have loving parents, who love you with all their being but the mental...