Wednesday, June 22, 2022

one thing changing everything

 If you hadn't met that one person in your life.

If you hadn't received that one phone call.

If you hadn't failed that one entry test.

If you hadn't ruined that one subject.

If you hadn't messed up that particular day.

If you hadn't failed that one bond.

If you hadn't slipped that one step.

Life would be COMPLETELY different right now. You might not be where you are. You might not have seen the growth that you did. You might not have matured. You wouldn't have understood life.

If you hadn't failed a relationship, you would have failed a marriage.

If you hadn't fell on step one, you have have fell from 100 steps.

If you hadn't failed that entry test, you would have suffered entire career.

Allah watches you chasing plans that will ruin you beyond repair in the longer run.

Like a child, getting fascinated by the electric socket.

Or a dog, trying to reach your chocolate, that would kill him, he doesn't know that, but you do.

There will come a point in your life when you will be less grateful for what Allah gave you and more grateful for what He didn't give you.

Believe me or not, I thank Allah everyday for never letting my plans work.

Shivers run down my spine when I imagine the things I had in mind for myself, that fascinated me, that had my heart, and it breaks my heart even more how I doubted His plans when He took them away, when he made my plans horribly fail even after I prayed for so long. How I doubted if He was even listening. I doubted His love for me.

How could I?

What if He had just let me go on with what I wanted to do, what I wanted to get?

If you're in a dark place in your life and you feel like you have just lost yout dream career, your soulmate, your future, your hope.

Just know that, it wasn't your dream career, your soulmate, your future, your hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All is valid

The way you have mixed feelings about your parents is valid. You might have loving parents, who love you with all their being but the mental...